
For this project we had to take a picture of a scene or area in our school and add zombies or ghosts. The intention is to make it look haunted. My initial idea was to have a girl doing her makeup in the restroom and have zombies coming out of the stalls and attack her. In the end nothing changed as far as my idea. Some of the most difficult decisions I had to make were choosing where to put the zombies and how to actually make the restroom look haunted, like choosing tools, colors, and other functions that could possibly make the picture look better. One problem I faced was making the girl the emphasis and not making the zombie on the ground the emphasis. So, what I did was add sort of a leading line to the desired emphasis. I made the zombie on the floor look like she was looking at the girl and it worked out ok. I think I did well on the color contrast, the tint of green, and also making the decision to add a lens flare. On this project I think I could have done so much better, on choosing character positions and also a place that would be easier to make haunted.
No comments:
Post a Comment