Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions

When I look at this picture it makes me think of those movies or books I've seen or read that have scary and abnormal looking creatures that everyone is afraid of or make fun of. These are the type of living things that people think are mean and monstrous which sometimes they are and sometimes they're not. You never know what anyone or anything is like until you give it chance, to get to know them. Things are not always what they seem.



When I look at this picture it makes me think of a dream I remember having when I was younger. I had a dream that I was a scary ghost with blood all over my body and I was standing or leaning over my own body that was alive and sound asleep. It was like my soul was dead but my body was still alive and my spirit was haunting my own body because I wanted to be alive. I didn't understand my dream. I was thinking maybe there is a reason why I dreamt that my bloody spirit was haunting my own body. I believe all dreams have reasons whether you did something in the past or present.



When I look at this picture it makes me think of scary movies I have seen in the past, usually movies I would avoid watching. Also, it makes think of the music video "Thriller" by Michael Jackson because of the way my eyes look. At the end of "Thriller" Michael's eyes have that yellow glow and look almost exactly like mine do. Honestly when I look at this picture I get scared of myself. Yea I know funny huh? This photo also reminds me of when I am completely heated and full of anger when someone makes me more than mad. This is what I would probably look like if I really expressed how I was feeling at that point and time.








1 comment:

Teresa said...

you did a great job on the scary face!