
This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity.
The thing I like about this image is the window with the reflection. Even though you can see what is on the other side, you can still see the reflection which I think is really cool and unique. The tool I liked the most was the magnetic lasso tool becuase it is more precise on the selecting, by selecting the edges of your object but only the contrast. I also like it because you can customize it. So far I really wish I was more confident with the Photoshop knowledge. I have a hard time with computers, remembering how to do things and it takes me a while to learn new things, even at home.
3 comments:
omg Kara! i love your creative me! i really like the colors you chose and i really like how you even colored your ojos!(eyes). Great Job Kara!!!!!!
i love this picture because everything besides you is in a random color even the refecltion in the mirror. the picture show happy but at the same time. the color reminded me of something out of a Dr.Seuss book
i really like this this picture of you because of the color schemes that are used. how everything around and on you a different color. it reminds me of something out of a Dr.Seuss book.
Post a Comment