Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program


After looking at the other students programs I think I did well on everything, the photo, Pegasus, fonts, placement of everything, and the colors. A few things I would have done differently is create a better background as far as not leaving the entire middle part white; I think I could have came up with something more creative and meaningful. Graphic design is definitely a lot harder than I expected in the beginning because you were just barely coming up with ideas and brainstorming but as you move along in progress of the project it becomes easier because you know what to do now. I think the most important aspects of graphic design is knowing how to make it attract the eyes and keep them interested because no one is going to want to look at something or keep looking at something that they think is ugly or poorly done, and that's the truth. Some advice for next year, I would probably have to say to tell your students to put their own meaning into their work; like their own interpretation of graduation for example, and have them express what it means to them in a deeper level.

No comments: